Our property has taken all the necessary measures and precautions to make your stay safe.
Safety & Hygiene Measures (in response to covid-19)
- Each room has an exhaustive cleaning service, disinfected and ventilated every day and before the entry of each guest.
- We disinfect all surfaces with frequent contact, such as door locks and railings frequently.
- We wash all bedding and towels in water at a minimum temperature of 60 ºC.
- We follow the exhaustive cleaning measures recommended by Sectur, Cofepris, IMSS and the Ministry of Health.
- We will have contactless check-in available at the property, we are implementing a format to collect all the information from the guest prior to their arrival. Access to the property and room will now be made with security codes, without having to contact reception.
- We will also have check out without contact with the reception, we are changing processes, as recommended by Sectur to carry out express check out without the need for the guest to go through reception.
- Personnel use personal protective equipment, such as mouth guards.
- We carry out temperature controls when employees and guests enter the property.
- We provide mouth covers and antibacterial gel to all our guests.
- We allow the time recommended by the WHO to reuse the same rooms between each new stay, a minimum of 24 hours.
- We implement social distancing measures in common areas.
- The accommodation's spa and gym facilities are not available due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We have a fully equipped first-aid kit for any emergency.